Become a CLDA Shipper Member
Shipper membership includes manufacturers, distributors and 3PL companies in the United States and Canada. Shipper Members do not have voting privileges.
If you operate outside these territories, please click here.
- The standard rate for Shipper Members is $249.00 per year.
- Companies joining CLDA for the first time receive a $50 discount on their first year’s dues.
- NEW! CLDA Member Health Plan is an opportunity for CLDA members to offer limited medical plans to their employees.
- Build your business with an expanded network of industry leaders from all logistic and delivery markets.
- Affect change in the industry as a voice in Washington through CLDA lobbying efforts.
- Expand your business IQ with progressive educational programs and events that share current best practices and innovative solutions.
- Grow your network of potential carriers by utilizing CLDA’s Find a Delivery Partner online directory. CLDA members have access to expanded details about each company.
- Pursue contracts that extend into other market areas with access to the national CLDA member database.
- Stay current on the latest trends in the industry with a subscription to the quarterly Customized Logistics & Delivery Magazine.
- Bolster your budget with discounted registration fees to the Final Mile Forum, Executive Leadership Summit and Shippers Event.
- Increase your profitability by reducing costs with the CLDA Member Benefits Program, which offers special deals on everyday services and programs.
- Elevate your professional image when you display the official CLDA member logo.