- The standard rate for Shipper Members is $249.00 per year.
- Companies joining CLDA for the first time receive a 50% discount on their first year’s dues.
- NEW! CLDA Member Health Plan is an opportunity for CLDA members to offer limited medical plans to their employees.
- Build your business with an expanded network of industry leaders from all logistic and delivery markets.
- Affect change in the industry as a voice in Washington through CLDA lobbying efforts.
- Expand your business IQ with progressive educational programs and events that share current best practices and innovative solutions.
- Grow agent work opportunities with a listing in CLDA’s Locate a Courier online directory. CLDA members have access to expanded details about each company.
- Pursue contracts that extend into other market areas with access to the national CLDA member database.
- Stay current on the latest trends in the industry with a subscription to the quarterly Customized Logistics & Delivery Magazine.
- Bolster your budget with discounted registration fees to the Final Mile Forum, Executive Leadership Summit and Shippers Event.
- Increase your profitability by reducing costs with the CLDA Member Benefits Program, which offers special deals on everyday services and programs.
- Elevate your professional image when you display the official CLDA member logo.