The CLDA is thankful for the continued support from our membership. Because of CLDA members, the association is well positioned to protect, promote and grow the customized logistics and delivery industry. We will continue to deliver the most up-to-date and pertinent information for your company’s success and is committed to enhancing your membership experience in 2022 and beyond!
CLDA membership runs annually (January 1 – December 31). As the 2022 renewal deadline was March 31, member benefits have now lapsed for nonrenewed members. However, designated company primary & billing contacts can renew their membership online by following the steps below.
As a friendly reminder, CLDA recently transitioned to a new association management system (AMS) database. If you have not already done so, you must “Set-Up an Account” in the CLDA Member Portal. Your old password will no longer work for security purposes.
- Step 1: Login to the CLDA Member Portal at https://portal.clda.org.
- Step 2: IF YOU ALREADY SET UP AN ACCOUNT ON THE NEW CLDA WEBSITE, SKIP TO STEP FIVE – Select “Set Up an Account” and enter the email address associated with your CLDA account, a new password, first name and last name. Then click “Set Up”. Please note the “forgot password” function will not work until you’ve created a password and set up your new account.
- Step 3: You will receive an email asking you to verify your email address. Please click on the link within the email to confirm your CLDA account.
- Step 4: You can now log in to your CLDA account with your new password!
- Step 5: Once logged in, navigate to https://portal.clda.org and select “Membership” at the top of the webpage, then select “Join/Renew”. You will be guided through the online renewal process. Once your renewal is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
If your company must renew via check, please be sure it is sent to CLDA’s P.O. Box in Atlanta, GA – not CLDA’s Washington, D.C. office. The P.O. Box address is CLDA, P.O. Box 102708, Atlanta, GA 30368. Contact CLDA at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.