Keep Your CLDA Member Benefits
Thank you for your continued support of the CLDA. Because of companies like yours, the association is well positioned to protect, promote, and grow the customized logistics and delivery industry. We will continue to deliver the most up-to-date and pertinent information for your company’s success and is committed to enhancing your membership experience as we move forward.
CLDA membership has an annual renewal cycle (January 1 – December 31). The renewal cycle typically opens in October and ends December 31. We encourage all members to renew early to ensure you do not lose access to any of your benefits.
Once renewals are open, designated company primary & billing contacts can renew their organization’s membership online using the CLDA Member Portal. If your designated contacts need to be updated, please contact CLDA at email@example.com for assistance.
If your company must renew via check, please be sure it is sent to this address only:
CLDA, 3502 Woodview Trace, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Please do NOT send any checks to CLDA’s Atlanta or Washington, DC office.
Have you forgotten your password?
- Step 1: Navigate to https://portal.clda.org.
- Step 2: Place your mouse on the text below the username and password boxes that says, “click here to reset your password.”
- Step 3: To reset your password, enter the email address associated with your CLDA account.
- Step 4: You will receive an email noting that you requested a new password. Follow the prompts on the email and subsequent screen to update your password.
The CLDA transitioned to a new database in 2021. If you have not recently logged into your CLDA account or the CLDA Member Portal looks brand new, it is likely you need to create a new password for your account following the steps below. For security purposes, your old password will no longer function.
- Step 1: Login to the CLDA Member Portal at https://portal.clda.org.
- Step 2: Select “Set Up an Account” and enter the email address associated with your CLDA account, a new password, first name and last name. Then click “Set Up”. Please note the “forgot password” function will not work until you’ve created a password and set up your new account.
- Step 3: You will receive an email asking you to verify your email address. Please click on the link within the email to confirm your CLDA account.
- Step 4: You can now log in to your CLDA account with your new password!
- Step 5: Once logged in, navigate to https://portal.clda.org and select “Membership” at the top of the webpage, then select “Join/Renew”. You will be guided through the online renewal process. Once your renewal is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact CLDA at email@example.com with questions.