Become a CLDA Affiliate Member
Affiliate membership includes companies that provide services and supplies to the logistics and delivery industry within the United States and Canada. Affiliate Members do not have voting privileges.
If you operate outside these territories, please click here.
- The standard rate for Affiliate Members is $630.00 per year. Please note that Affiliate applications may be reviewed by the CLDA Board and membership is granted with Board approval.
- Companies joining CLDA for the first time receive a 50% discount on their first year’s dues.
- NEW! CLDA Member Health Plan is an opportunity for CLDA members to offer limited medical plans to their employees.
- Build your business with an expanded network of industry leaders from all logistic and delivery markets.
- Affect change in the industry as a voice in Washington through CLDA lobbying efforts.
- Expand your business IQ with progressive educational programs and events that share current best practices and innovative solutions.
- Grow agent work opportunities with a listing in CLDA’s Find a Delivery Partner online directory. CLDA members have access to expanded details about each company.
- Pursue contracts that extend into other market areas with access to the national CLDA member database.
- Stay current on the latest trends in the industry with a subscription to the quarterly Customized Logistics & Delivery Magazine.
- Bolster your budget with discounted registration fees to the Final Mile Forum, Executive Leadership Summit and Shippers Event.
- Increase your profitability by reducing costs with the CLDA Member Benefits Program, which offers special deals on everyday services and programs.
- Elevate your professional image when you display the official CLDA logo. Please note that Affiliate applications may be reviewed by the CLDA Board and membership is granted with Board approval.