To anonymously report an incident, click here.
We are committed to providing an environment that welcomes every member of the customized logistics and delivery industry. We have a culture that does not tolerate harassment and discrimination. We believe that when groups are both diverse and inclusive, we all win.
To get there, we expect everyone involved with our association to refrain from unprofessional or inappropriate behavior, such as:
- Sexual harassment such as sexual flirtations, advances or propositions
- Verbal comments or physical actions of a sexual nature, including sexually degrading words
- Unwelcome comments about physical appearance
- Displaying sexually suggestive objects or pictures; sexually explicit jokes
- Unwanted touching
- Bullying or mobbing (i.e., group bullying an individual)
- Behavior that has the effect of humiliating others
- Abusive profanity
- Physical assault; real or implied threat of physical harm
We ask that you play your part to prevent this kind of behavior by reporting the incident through our anonymous app Lighthouse. All of us have a role to play in creating a culture that includes and supports every member of our industry. With your help, we will get there.