Carrier membership includes Last Mile Ground, Air Logistics and LTL logistics and delivery companies in the United States. If you operate outside the U.S., click here.
Carrier Members have voting privileges.
- Standard rates for Carrier Members are determined by sales in U.S. dollars.
- Standard rates for companies in the Airline Cargo Division is $2425.00 per year.
- Companies joining CLDA for the first time receive a 50% discount on their first year’s dues.
- Build your business with an expanded network of industry leaders from all logistic and delivery markets.
- Affect change in the industry as a voice in Washington through CLDA lobbying efforts.
- Expand your business IQ with progressive educational programs and events that share current best practices and innovative solutions.
- Grow agent work opportunities with a listing in CLDA’s Locate a Courier online directory. CLDA members have access to expanded details about each company.
- Pursue contracts that extend into other market areas with access to the national CLDA member database.
- Stay current on the latest trends in the industry with a subscription to the quarterly Customized Logistics & Delivery Magazine.
- Bolster your budget with discounted registration fees to the Final Mile Forum, Executive Leadership Summit and Shippers Event.
- Increase your profitability by reducing costs with the CLDA Member Benefits Program, which offers special deals on everyday services and programs.
- Elevate your professional image when you display the official CLDA member logo.