Make a Difference. Grow Your Business.
Looking for a way to grow your business? Gain access to the most successful people in our industry? Learn what shippers want from your company? You can do all that and more by becoming an active part of the CLDA.
We know that those who get involved in this association get ahead. They link up with decision makers. They make personal connections with those who can offer them new business opportunities. And they make life-long industry friends who will pick up the phone when they need a hand.
We know you’re busy putting out fires and the thought of committing to a long-term volunteer assignment may be more than you want. So, start small. Spend the time you can. Then watch your business grow along with your involvement.
- Check out the committees to see what strikes your fancy. You’ll find a list here
- Connect with a few members of those committees to see what they are all about. You’ll find their names here
- Drop into a few meetings then join the ones that work for you, interest-wise and timewise
- Take the reins and run a committee
- Present a webinar or just suggest a topic to the Education Committee
- Write or suggest an article for the Customized Logistics & Delivery Magazine. Email the editor
- Send your company news to Customized Logistics & Delivery Magazine. Email the editor
- Make your voice heard on Capitol Hill or in your local statehouse by joining or contributing to the Advocacy Fund. Learn more
- Contribute to the leadership of the association by running for the board
- Move into a decision-making position as one of the top leaders of the CLDA by being a part of the Executive Committee.
Think of the time you spend as an active member of the CLDA as an investment. The more you put in, the more it will grow. What are you waiting for?